Sunday, August 4, 2013

Review NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm: 353 Pink Lady and 355 Applelicious Pink




Hi guys,

Today I'm gonna do a review of these lovely lip balm
" NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm: 353 Pink Lady and 355 Applelicious Pink"

They have an apple scent like theirs name. Ahhhhh smell so good. I like it.
The texture of the lip is so smooth not too much greasy.
They aren't that long lasting. I mean if you just sip a water it is ok.
But once you have a meal or Japanese Ramen like me, It totally  disappeared.
Personally It is acceptable, they are lip balms not the lip stain.
You just have to keep it in your bag if you go out to reapply on your lips..

They have various color of this line; NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm,
but as I looked around, most of them were like in Pink tone.
You can check out at the store nearby your house.
Perhaps you see more color tone.

Here are how they looked when they were on my lips.


353 Pink Lady; This one kinda gave me sheer color or I just have a dark lips, I'm not sure.
If you need something that gives you natural look then you can go for it.



  355 Applelicious Pink; I prefer this one than another one that I have because it give me more color to appear on my lips, giving me sweet also natural look. I think if you have a tan skin like mine you should give this color a try.

That's it, my review on NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm: 353 Pink Lady and 355 Applelicious Pink, I hope it is helpful for you.

Summer is still around, don't forget to apply sunscreen. Take care.

















No comments:

Post a Comment