Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pork Spread Bites

Hello,
Today I will be showing how to cook my favorite Thai snack.
You can have it in the afternoon tea break or when you have a party.

It is called Pork spread bites (ขนมปังหน้าหมูสับ)



Originally, this menu is done by deep fry but I'd rather have it healthy food,
so I decided to bake it instead of deep fry.


Are you ready? Let's go
.
Ingredients per 2 serving;
1. 5 breads ( I used whole wheat because I wanted it to be healthy.)
2. ground pork
3. 1 egg
4. soy sauce
5. oyster sauce
6. ground black pepper ( The Thai pepper is better, I just didn't have it in my kitchen)
7. sugar
8. chopped green onion
9. Dipping Sauce (Optional; Sweet and Sour or Sweet cucumber dipping sauce)












1. Cut eat bread into 4 pieces.











2. Mix ground pork with soy sauce, oyster sauce,
ground black pepper and sugar.












3. Beat the egg in a small bowl then brush the egg on one side of the bread.












4. Spread mixed ground pork over the bread.










5. Top coat the pork with egg again (optional)
I did it because I didn't want to throw away the egg. ;p












 

6. Align the breads.











7. Set the oven with the air blown function ( I don't know exactly what it is called.) and temperature as 325F and place the tray inside, bake about 15 to 20 minutes.












 8. Remove from the oven and enjoy your snack.


PS. I dipped with my sweet cucumber dipping sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment