Monday, July 15, 2013

Almond Milk

Hi there,

Have you ever tried Almond milk 
or have you ever seen it in dairy section.

For those who have never tried, let me tell ya,
it is a must.

On your grocery shopping, 
you go to dairy section, 
you might just walk pass it since you may have no idea what is Almond milk? 

I got a chance to try it last night, 
guess what,it tasted amazing. OMG I don't know why I had always passed it and chose ordinary milk (cow milk) and next time when I run as errand, I will buy this Almond milk for sure.

Since I liked it, I want to share with you guys out there, like I said my blog is about random things that it is interesting. I google it last night to gather more information about this amazing out of eye-sight milk.

Almond milk is made of ground almond and added some favor to make it tasty.
It is good for people who are lactose intolerant. Additionally for those who aren't lactose intolerant but want to have healthy milk, here is what you seek. Almond milk is low in fat and calories yet rich in vitamins and minerals,and last but not least, Almond milk does contain Omega-3 fatty acids, so it is very good for your heart.

So next time, seeking for healthy milk, in dairy section, don't forget this delicious milk.

Thank you for the information from http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/almond-milk-what-is-it-and-is-it-good-for-you.html

Get to know me more and be my friend

Twitter ---> @sodajane
Instagram ---> @Jane_as_always

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    I would like to taste it.
    Could you please import it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor me!!!! never ever tried it yet. sound good like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys might try to take a look at some villa, foodland, tops etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. บ่ สิบินไปกินที่เยอรมันดอกก อิอิ

      Delete