Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Compare Makeup Removal Cloths

Helloooooo.......

Today I'm going to compare 2 makeup removal cloths brands.
I have tried makeup removal cloths for more than 2 brands,
but by that time I hadn't made any blog,hence no photos. :)

Makeup removal cloths is easy to use, convenience, and refresh your skin.
Say, you are somewhere not in your house or hotel with sink, 
or even you are home but lazy to use sort of liquid makeup remover.

Actually I prefer my Nivea milk cleanser but it is not available in the states,
Ironically I can't fine any kind of this stuff, so I have to look for cloths
which are various in the states, hmmm I miss Thailand so bad.
I will buy 4 or 5 bottles of the Nivea when I visit Thailand.

Anyway, today I'm going to compare "Simple"and "Olay"




The big different thing of theses two brands is the texture of the cloths.
The Simple one was so rough, sometimes I felt like it cut my facial skin (ugh awful),
while the Olay one was so soft, I liked the feeling when it touched my skin
like I was really pampering my facial skin.

Continue to the performance;

The Simple one knows its duty. Even though the texture was so rough,
it left you clean and refresh feeling on your face. 


The Olay one knows its duty as well but I didn't feel like it left me clean and refresh feeling
on my face as good as The Simple one because there were some oily left on my T-Zone
( I have super oily skin type)

What about my eye makeup?
As you can tell on the photos, I didn't use the cloths with my eyes. 
I used the eye makeup remover with cotton pad because the cotton pad is softer.
I need something that gently and kind to my eye area.

What will I repurchase?
Well I always clean my face with water and/or facial foam after using the cloths,
although it did a pretty good job but in the deep of my mind, I still need facial foam 
and water to let it goes deep in to my pore because I believe that the cloth will wipe off 
only what on outer skin and the facial foam on its own can't wash away all the make up 
I had put on my face. So with those reasons, I will repurchase The Olay one because 
it is more gentle to my skin than The rough Simple one.

Get to know me more and be my friend;

Twitter --> @sodajane

Instagram --> @Jane_as_always

No comments:

Post a Comment