Thursday, July 18, 2013

Knee Push Ups; if it doesn't challenge me, it doesn't change me.

Hi there, 

I've been doing workout on purpose of staying in shape and healthy.
I've started running since February 2013 and doing abs exercise on beginning of July.

Thinking about me, tiny woman 5'2'' tall and 109 lbs.....(@__@ yes 109, quite a lot),
Anyway, people still think that I'm skinny but it is what people see from my appearance.
Every time, I look at mirror I know I have excess fat staying underneath my thighs and my tummy.
I convince myself that I have to do something before it goes too far.

Regardless to running which is very difficult for me, today I would like to focus on abs exercise.
Yesterday was my first time that I was able to do knee push ups, surprisingly that I just started
doing the exercise for like 2 weeks. You guys can imagine right? how strong of your arms 
have to be in order to push yourself up from almost floor level. At the beginning I started of 
with wall push ups to train my arms and yesterday I guessed I was ready for knee push up.


Here is my first video.
I know it wasn't exactly right position or not so straight back, but it is acceptable right?
For a woman who had never done anything like this before. :p
I promise to myself that I will keep doing better and I will be stronger.





This morning I woke up with my sore arms, feeling like my arm are teared apart from the shoulder. but have to keep in mind that; if it doesn't challenge me, it doesn't change me.

1 comment:

  1. I can see a torture from everytime you push up.
    I mute my volume. I don't want to hear something horrible. LOL

    anyway, It's a good sign for developing your arm structure.
    You look healthy. I'm laugh out loud when I see u act at the end.

    by the way
    I already stop doing abs exercise cause I don't want to gain my muscle while I'm still chubby like this. So...I go to fat burning cardio instead. when I my weight is ok I will turn to abs exercise again.

    #letsdothis #ลดพุง

    ReplyDelete