Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dinner Plan

Hello.......

I just came up with an idea which works very well for me,
Taaaa daaaaa, A Dinner Plan. What is it?
It is a list of dinner menu which is I will be cooking each day in a week.

I came up with this idea because I've borrowed a cook book from the library.
FYI, it is a book that contains low calories food and easy to make.
I had to do a groceries shopping today, hence I opened the book 
and list the menu which I want to cook next week.

I listed down the menu and ingredient then went to grocery store.
Eh...Eh...I know you guys might think "So? everybody do the same"
It is slightly different for me.I used to list what I want to buy
and when it came to dinner each day, I just opened my fridge and see
what could I cook regarding to what I had in the fridge.
Sometimes, It freaked me out because I had no idea what to cook.
But with the dinner plan, I don't have to worry what I will be cooking each day.
I will just read the list and cook, quick and easy.

Well for those who have never tried, I recommend this idea.
For those who have already made it, lucky you.

Here is my dinner plan
I might upload my daily dish on my instagram,
but not sure yet; depends on how it looks like.
You know, who want to upload ugly photo, right?

Get to know me more and be my friend,
Instagram --> @Jane_as_always
Twitter --> @sodajane

No comments:

Post a Comment