Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Breakfast wrap

Hi everyone,

So today I'm going to share my breakfast, not really my favorite,
but having it once in a while is fine.

Proclaim : I don't know exactly amount of some ingredients, 
you know, cooking is kind of common sense. 
So if you have a feeling in your gut that it is right, then it is. ^^ 

Ingredients

1. Whole Wheat Tortilla
2. Egg
3. Bell Pepper
4. Turkey Ham
5. Iceberg Lectuce
6. Black pepper
7. Salt
8. mozzarella cheese

How to cook,



1.Heat the stove top then heat up Whole Wheat Tortilla. 
(You don't have to do that, but I feel comfy with hot food --Weirdo--)


2. Once it is hot, move to a plate ( I used cutting board though) and 
put on a piece of iceberg lettuce.


3. Heat up the turkey ham for like 5 seconds then put it on top of iceberg lettuce.

4. Beat the egg and mix with chopped bell pepper, black pepper and salt.
Then pour it on the pan fry and add some mozzarella cheese.

5. Stir till it is cooked.


6. Put it on top.


 7. Wrap it. You can fold the top part as well, if you prefer.


8. Here it is, Breakfast wrap.

Hope you guys enjoy breakfast ^^

Get to know me more and be my friend

Twitter --> @sodajane
Instagram --> @Jane_as_always

8 comments: