Monday, July 15, 2013

My First Blog

Hello there,

I decided to start blogging about random things in my life. I mean, come on guys I'm not kind of talented on anything so I can't stay focus on certain thing to blog. You know like someone who blog about beauty, technology, food, etc. I will just blog anything that encounters my life which I think it is interesting enough to blog. Not only to share with people (Don't even know how many people are gonna notice my blog haha) but also like the diary of my life, It will be a good memory once I come back and read it when I'm older.




Back in time 2005, There was a thing called "Myspace" from hotmail I believed so. If not, please correct me. I used to blog on there in my native language "Thai". Technology changed fast, about a year after, I joined Hi5, Facebook and twitter and totally forgot about "Myspace". I'm not sure what happened but once I tried to go to "myspace" it had been gone.



Moreover, I wish it could improve my writing skill. You know I moved to The U.S.A. and my English skill has been used only for daily conversation. I think it is a good opportunity to improve my writing skill and if you are somebody who pass by my blog and see some error in my English, please correct me.

Last, I hope I could keep blogging and enjoy it.

Get to know me more and be my friend;

Twitter ----> @sodajane
Instragram ----> @Jane_as_always


8 comments:

  1. ตั้งแต่ได้สามีต่างชาติหนิ ภาษาดีคั่กขนาดดด
    อิจฉาเด้

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. โอยยยยย ภาษาทักษะประมาณเด็ก ป.6 แถวนี้นี่ล่ะ บ่ได้ดีขนาดนั้นหรอก มีแค่คำง่ายๆ

      Delete
    2. บ่ต่างกันกะฉัน ฉันกะมั่วๆ
      ซอยๆกันเฮา อันได๋บ่รู้กะแลกเปลี่ยนความคิดกัน

      Delete
    3. exactly คร้าบบบบบ

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. มาเร่งทำกล้ามกัน

      Delete
    2. Come on!!!!! I don't wat to be a Weightlifter.
      I want to be a modellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete